Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking and reading (my wife may say obsessing) many posts for the past couple months. I have gained much knowledge from this forum, so thank you.

So I purchased my TLX V6 Advance back in early June. I decided on the Bellanova White Pearl with Graystone interior. It came with the front and rear splash guards, and I had the dealer install the decklid spoiler as well as tint the windows with 15% ceramic film. I have thrown the K&N filter in, and installed the puddle light projectors, as well as replaced the trunk light with a bright LED.

Finally got around to washing my car for the first time (I was out of town for two weeks after purchasing, so no I am not neglecting this beauty :D ), so here are some pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow lurker! How much of a difference do you feel with the K&N filter?
Nice pics, too!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have noticed increased throttle response, but the car doesn't feel like it has more power. As for MPG, I have gotten fairly good numbers since installing. Just last week on my drive home from work (about 30 miles, mostly highway), I snapped the below picture of my trip MPG...a whopping 41.2 MPG. I have yet to refill my tank yet to determine what my overall reading is after installing the filter. I will make a post once that occurs.

And yes, I took this picture while driving. Nobody was around, so it felt safe :D

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everyone!

I have been lurking and reading (my wife may say obsessing) many posts for the past couple months. I have gained much knowledge from this forum, so thank you.

So I purchased my TLX V6 Advance back in early June.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first posts. :)

Thanks for contributing to our group.

Congratulations on getting your new TLX.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Niiice pictures. I really like the extras you got - if I had extra $ to spend on options those would probably be similar to what I would get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts