Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my main original problem is that every other day, the system does not detect my USB audio drive. Doesnt matter if its an Ipod, or a USB drive , I tried 3 different types of USB flash drives . " No Device Connected" as seen in the photo. Every so often, I could hear some "popping" sounds coming in through the music. Sometimes my car doesnt detect the speed limit signs, I dont know if its related somehow.
Car Sky Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle

After a month+, they finally received the FAKRA connectors. The very next morning after the replacement , once again, my system does not detect my Ipod, or USB drive. The odd thing is, my blinking driver side puddle light is now steady as normal. Its been blinking every single day for 5 weeks !! Now, could this be a coincidence ? and it just happened to have a steady couple of days on its own? , I dont know, I will report back in a few days.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
196 Posts
So my main original problem is that every other day, the system does not detect my USB audio drive. Doesnt matter if its an Ipod, or a USB drive , I tried 3 different types of USB flash drives . " No Device Connected" as seen in the photo. Every so often, I could hear some "popping" sounds coming in through the music. Sometimes my car doesnt detect the speed limit signs, I dont know if its related somehow.

After a month+, they finally received the FAKRA connectors. The very next morning after the replacement , once again, my system does not detect my Ipod, or USB drive. The odd thing is, my blinking driver side puddle light is now steady as normal. Its been blinking every single day for 5 weeks !! Now, could this be a coincidence ? and it just happened to have a steady couple of days on its own? , I dont know, I will report back in a few days.
Thanks for the heads up (pun intended?)! Disappointed that the connectors didn't help. Did you install the software update that popped up recently?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Our dealer replaced FAKRA connectors due to separate issue, when audio handoff occurs when entering or exiting car on the phone, the handoff isn't seamless. Often times either the other person on the line can't hear me or vice versa, it seemed to resolve the issue in our case. Hope they're able to converge on the solution so your USB device connects more robustly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts