Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on any of the very few FB groups? I created on for Ontario members. Might be a good way to keep in contact for local information like good and bad dealers, parts, service, meets, etc.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We got 6 members. Theres got to be more then that in Ontario. My Genesis group has over 500 members lol.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive seem some more Canucks lately.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Too bad these groups can't be open because it would be great for just about anyone to view what's going on and with members from here being on their, it makes it an extension of the forums.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Having them open to the public allows too much freedom to the random Facebook trolls and even spam and advertising posts.

The one Genesis group I belong to is public and its an absolute $hit-show most of the time. The private ones are much more controlled and organized.

·
Registered
681 Posts
request sent!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Having them open to the public allows too much freedom to the random Facebook trolls and even spam and advertising posts.

The one Genesis group I belong to is public and its an absolute $hit-show most of the time. The private ones are much more controlled and organized.
Good point.

That can really run a group into the ground. At least with that being considered, the group will be free of anything unnecessary :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts