Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my deal at the end of August. The car didn't arrive until the end of September. The deal did not include anything from the incentive program and my first payment was included with the deal. So as not to do the deal over I was told that I would recieve 2 $500 cards. Meanwhile my payment on my old lease came up while I was waiting for delivery. I was told to to pay it and they would square it away when I finally picked up my car. Now they are telling me that the $500 dealer incentive on my deal which was for my last payment was part of the program. In short they are trying to beat me out of my second $500.
This banter between Acura and my dealer has been going on for FIVE MONTHS.
I love my car. This is my third Acura, but if this is not corrected, will be my last!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had a similar issue and it turned out the dealer had messed up and not filed the paperwork properly when I took delivery. They finally straightened it out and I got the gift card. Unfortunately I was told you could use the card to make a payment, but it turns out you can't.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I made my deal at the end of August. The car didn't arrive until the end of September. The deal did not include anything from the incentive program and my first payment was included with the deal. So as not to do the deal over I was told that I would recieve 2 $500 cards. Meanwhile my payment on my old lease came up while I was waiting for delivery. I was told to to pay it and they would square it away when I finally picked up my car. Now they are telling me that the $500 dealer incentive on my deal which was for my last payment was part of the program. In short they are trying to beat me out of my second $500.
This banter between Acura and my dealer has been going on for FIVE MONTHS.
I love my car. This is my third Acura, but if this is not corrected, will be my last!
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see your first post but can you really introduce yourself in the new member section instead of posting an issue?
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.