Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!

Very to drive my 2.4 TLX. Very good to be here and share information with you all.

Soon I will post a trend with my first impressions about the car...

Best!

Fred

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello Guys!

Very to drive my 2.4 TLX. Very good to be here and share information with you all.

Soon I will post a trend with my first impressions about the car...

Best!

Fred
Welcome to the Forum! I read your review in another post and found it to be a very good review. :)

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
Welcome to the forum Fred. Looking forward to your initial review of the car. Lots of different opinions/experiences out there.

·
Registered
317 Posts
So far 220 miles....but I enjoyed very much these little miles!!!

Best

Fred
Not bad at all, good amount of miles to already get a sense of what its like since at that point I can imagine that you've explored all... if not most of what it has to offer.

Are there any things you discovered that you like/dislike about it so far? Any improvements you see Acura can make in future model years?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not bad at all, good amount of miles to already get a sense of what its like since at that point I can imagine that you've explored all... if not most of what it has to offer.

Are there any things you discovered that you like/dislike about it so far? Any improvements you see Acura can make in future model years?
I think with time I get more sense. The car is very very good, but I see opportunities:

1) the 2.4 engine is very very good for a non-turbo engine. I am happy with that. But for the future a 2.0 turbo coupled with the dual clutch transmission would put this car in the top with the BMW 3 series;

2) remote start... I had to pay for that...in this class should not be optional;

3) sound system.... It is not bad as I was reading in some feedbacks but I would adopt a system with a little more bass....the system shines with Jazz records, but dance or hip hop lacks some bass...it seems they are driving a big range of low frequencies to the sub, but they should drive more low frequencies to other speakers leaving the <60 Hz only to the subwoofer. Maybe this is the issue...for while I got a good setup on the sound and I am happy.

4) maps... I would like to see as the new Audis, the Google Maps as an alternative map on my screen....

5) rear park sensors...why we don't have this in the tech pack together with the camera? Why only the camera?

Beside this points, for while, I am very impressed with the car. Very happy with the car. I think was a good decision buying this car.

Best,

Fred

1 - 7 of 7 Posts