Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
This makes me want to see the TLX in some more interesting colors. Acura only offers pretty run of the mill colors. They look good but they aren't that exciting. I just wonder what something a bit outside the box would look like.

·
Registered
164 Posts
This makes me want to see the TLX in some more interesting colors. Acura only offers pretty run of the mill colors. They look good but they aren't that exciting. I just wonder what something a bit outside the box would look like.

Great point. I'm not the only one who really hoped for the red on the show car. That was outstanding.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Great point. I'm not the only one who really hoped for the red on the show car. That was outstanding.
Yea this red is much more exciting than the red that is actually on sale.

The one on sale...

i bet you people would have bought the more vibrant red. Some may even pay extra for it.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Yea this red is much more exciting than the red that is actually on sale.

i bet you people would have bought the more vibrant red. Some may even pay extra for it.
Thanks for re-using my picture. :D

I love my red car, but I would have to agree that the proto-red looks so much better.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for re-using my picture. :D

I love my red car, but I would have to agree that the proto-red looks so much better.

I do too. I really appreciate it when it's clean an in the sun. It's looks great at night too.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Too bad that happens all too often unless it's a Honda, like a Civic, Accord, etc. With their 'concepts' that in comparison to Acura are toned down a bit more. The recent Type R concept has a color production models should be getting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts