Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After nearly a year of deciding what car I wanted I finally pulled the trigger on the TLX last night. I went with the V6 Advanced, and i got a pretty decent deal on it. They took 2 grand off the car and they gave me tier one with my not so great credit (650). I am super happy and its much better than I expected.The headlights are the best I have ever experienced and the tech is nuts... I have not complaints about the car... I will miss some features from my Infinti FX such a 360 back up camera but i will get over it. I probably should not have bought the V6 model because I am a pretty slow driver but I got sold on it so whatever. I took some picks last night. The white A3 is my wifes. I dont think I am going to hard on the mods with this one. Maybe rims in the spring, but for now just tints, Acura led door sils, and a blendmount for my V1 Valentine ( I don't drive fast but i still like to know where the cops are)

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
After nearly a year of deciding what car I wanted I finally pulled the trigger on the TLX last night. I went with the V6 Advanced, and i got a pretty decent deal on it.
Very nice selection. Congratulations! You bought it without the long wait for it to be shipped! That's the way to go. Enjoy the drive and the accessories.

Please post any tips if you learn something we haven't figured out yet. :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. The reason why you got the V6 Advance is because the I4 is not offered with that trim. I was in the same situation and did not "need" the V6, but enjoy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.