Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very dismayed to hear that after bringing your TLX back to the dealership and an apparent fix was made, that you are still experiencing problems.

I too am having transmission issues but have yet to bring it into the dealership, but being the pessimist that I am, I know I'll be stuck with a poorly preforming car until the day I sell it.

As a Consumer Reports subscriber, I can't wait to fill out my annual questionnaire, but shame on me for buying a car in its first year of production....never again.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I am very dismayed to hear that after bringing your TLX back to the dealership and an apparent fix was made, that you are still experiencing problems.

I too am having transmission issues but have yet to bring it into the dealership, but being the pessimist that I am, I know I'll be stuck with a poorly preforming car until the day I sell it.

As a Consumer Reports subscriber, I can't wait to fill out my annual questionnaire, but shame on me for buying a car in its first year of production....never again.
Wow! This is almost a mirror copy of your post from 11-26-14.

Sorry to hear that you are still unhappy.

After all this time you haven't taken it into the dealer?

Why not take it in on the odd chance they will fix it?

:confused:

All three of your posts reference this issue. Be Happy :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To Summest,

Thank you for your concern about my transmission issues and that you actually have the time to check my various posts.

Unfortunately I don't have the same amount of spare time that you do to take my car back, but shame on me. I will bring it back for its first oil change which is due soon and I will report back.

But my bet is Summest is employed by Acura....just saying

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
To Summest,

Thank you for your concern about my transmission issues and that you actually have the time to check my various posts.

Unfortunately I don't have the same amount of spare time that you do to take my car back, but shame on me. I will bring it back for its first oil change which is due soon and I will report back.

But my bet is Summest is employed by Acura....just saying
Very funny. :laugh:
I am single so I have lots of free time. :)
I have been called worse. >:D

Would you have anything good to say about your TLX?

What color combo did you go with?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I like the headrests which are very soft and plush.

The rims are kinda nice.

Gas mileage is pretty good.

Radio works real well and love the speakers (who is that guy anyway).

I really like the dashboard display where you can toggle through the various functions....pretty cool stuff.

Happy Summest? :) See I can be positive.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I guess I like the headrests which are very soft and plush.

The rims are kinda nice.

Gas mileage is pretty good.

Radio works real well and love the speakers (who is that guy anyway).

I really like the dashboard display where you can toggle through the various functions....pretty cool stuff.

Happy Summest? :) See I can be positive.
I am most happy. :)

What color combo did you get?

·
Registered
681 Posts
@Summest makes better videos than Acura :). And we wish Acura spent as much time here as the rest of us do.

Seriously though, if no attempt is made to fix the problem, it will usually remain. If it doesnt get resolved then shame on Acura. Dont give up hope!

Imho as usual.

Reactions: Summest
1 - 8 of 8 Posts