Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here have the D2 Springs on the 15-20 models?

If so, curious as to what are you rims and tires specs. I have them on my 18 and thinking of switching out the stock 19’ rims.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm thinking about going down to 18s. Do you have any pictures of your car? I'm leaning towards 18 x 10 maybe 10.5 @ 38-45+

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking about going down to 18s. Do you have any pictures of your car? I'm leaning towards 18 x 10 maybe 10.5 @ 38-45+
I have on the stock 19’ inch rims on my 2018 with the D12 springs. Which is about a 2’ inch drop, I am too trying to determine if to go 19s or 18s at this height.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out the gallery for the tlx at fitmentindustries.con they have two with 18s on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i don't like the gaps in front and rear of the tires. should stick with 19-20 and either get spacers or wider rims.
i've trialed te37's 18x10 @ +38 offset and it was really really nice. handled like a different car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i don't like the gaps in front and rear of the tires. should stick with 19-20 and either get spacers or wider rims.
i've trialed te37's 18x10 @ +38 offset and it was really really nice. handled like a different car.
Agree, I’m thinking of going 19x9.5 don’t want it sticking out too much in the front.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL hell yea! Those are the coilsovers I want. I went with springs right now just to see how I liked driving it dropped. This is my first time lowering a car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
how's the ride quality? and did it make a difference in handling? any experience w/ rubbing when turning tight?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts