Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i am wondering if this car is equipped with front seat ventilation function? (cooled seat).

I am owning this car and I remembered my car had this function but now when I try to open it from the dashboard control, I cant find it,

Please help,

thank you

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Do you have the Tech or the Elite (I’m assuming you’re in Canada)? I believe only the Elite ASpec has the vented seats. The Tech ASpec only has heated seats.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
In the USA the Advanced package has it... it was a big selling feature for me. If you are in Canada I bet the base mode comes with it. Seems like most cool features come for the folks up north.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
I think for cooled seats it‘s the same for both the US and Canada. The Elite/Advanced has the cooled seats. The Tech only has heated seats.

·
Super Moderator
819 Posts
Seems like most cool features come for the folks up north.
So Gonzo!! :cool:

On another note, only the heated windscreen goes to the folks up north. So they get a Cool and Hot features up north!

·
Registered
2018 TLX ASpec
2 Posts
hi guys,

i am wondering if this car is equipped with front seat ventilation function? (cooled seat).

I am owning this car and I remembered my car had this function but now when I try to open it from the dashboard control, I cant find it,

Please help,

thank you
I have the 2018 aspec with the tech package. Mine does have both heated and cooled seats. So when you press the seat icon on the screen, only heated options appear?

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
I have the 2018 aspec with the tech package. Mine does have both heated and cooled seats. So when you press the seat icon on the screen, only heated options appear?
Are you sure they’re cooled? If you only see the heat option.......

·
Super Moderator
719 Posts
Sure would help if the OP told us what model he has. I guess he's not too interested in an answer if he posted this question 9 days ago and hasn't weighed in since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts