Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anyone order from Dr. ColorChip?

I have a TLX in Fathom Blue Pearl, the color code on the car's label (located on the driver's side) is -588PX.

When I try to order it from Dr. ColorChip, the website is saying that color code is "Obsidian Blue Pearl," so, wrong color code or wrong color at all?

Anyone has a Fathom Blue Pearl and used touch-up paint? Which kind?

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would trust that is the correct color. There is not another blue offered on the TLX. You should be able to contact someone at Dr. Colorchip, but my money is on that color.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought touch up paint from Acura for Black Copper Pearl and the label on the bottle says Bronze Black Pearl.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Have anyone order from Dr. ColorChip?

I have a TLX in Fathom Blue Pearl, the color code on the car's label (located on the driver's side) is -588PX.

When I try to order it from Dr. ColorChip, the website is saying that color code is "Obsidian Blue Pearl," so, wrong color code or wrong color at all?

Anyone has a Fathom Blue Pearl and used touch-up paint? Which kind?
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. :)

Please tell us more about your car and also please post some pix. Blue TLXs are rare; at least from what I have seen.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Two necessities: a Dr. ColorChip kit and a good paintless dent removal guy.

It makes the anxiety of wear and tear much easier to deal with.

Reactions: Summest

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts
Blue in US = Fathom Blue Pearl (Acura.com)
Blue in CA = Obsidian Blue Pearl (Acura.ca)

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Curious what results the OP gets - I have a small, small rock chip on my hood already on my Fathom Blue Pearl TLX.

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
This actually has me wondering they call it in other markets, I think China is another market where the TLX is sold. Due to the difference in market they might call it something different over there.

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts
This actually has me wondering they call it in other markets, I think China is another market where the TLX is sold. Due to the difference in market they might call it something different over there.
Blue-Red!! >:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts