Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fitment said it was for an accord but it had the same motor obviously and i really hated not seeing anything available for the four cylinder TLX but installing it only took like 30 minutes i was worried something would go wrong when i started it up due to previous posts and forums but it started up with no issues. Driving it for a while i definitely noticed a really noticeable difference in my TLX and i can really feel the difference from the stock intake(with k&n stock air filter) it takes a big ass gulp of air that you can actually feel! I love this intake and i must say it is worth the price!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
748 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your mod looks very nice.

What did this mod cost?
How much increase in horsepower do you think you now have?
What year and how many miles do you have on your TLX?
Do you have any warranty left on your vehicle?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and thank you.
So I purchased the kit on amazon for 212.48 after tax on Amazon. I wouldve have gotten it at O’Reillys if i had know id get it for less(i work at O’Reillys) so if you know anyone that works there use there discount.
Horsepower wise I honestly want to say a slight amount but the pull is definitely very very noticeable from take off or from when you drop gears.
My TLX just reached 49,110 miles it’s a 2016 and i purchased it certified pre-owned so it comes with the 100,000 mile warranty and i have no idea yet if this has affected my warranty i have to stop by the dealer soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts