Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) When I first purchased my 2019 TLX, I know I could change the background color on the clock display. I can no longer find any option in setting to change it. Any insights?
2) One other thing, About a year ago, I went to change the Sirius channel and noticed that I had multiple options. Not just the normal 12 stations but each station showed 4 options (therefore 48 channel options). A day later, that option was gone. Maybe there was an update that was incorrect and they changed it back.(?) Maybe I did something to allow this, but I don't think so. Any insights?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
2) One other thing, About a year ago, I went to change the Sirius channel and noticed that I had multiple options. Not just the normal 12 stations but each station showed 4 options (therefore 48 channel options). A day later, that option was gone. Maybe there was an update that was incorrect and they changed it back.(?) Maybe I did something to allow this, but I don't think so. Any insights?
Thanks
Tune Mix is a SirusXM feature and has NOTHING to do with Acura.

■ TuneMixTM (Multi-channel presets). To store a multi-channel preset, you need to setup the TuneMix setting to On. TuneMixTM is available for music channels only.

Reactions: Wazup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tune Mix is a SirusXM feature and has NOTHING to do with Acura.

■ TuneMixTM (Multi-channel presets). To store a multi-channel preset, you need to setup the TuneMix setting to On. TuneMixTM is available for music channels only.
Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts