Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

So does this sticker mean that you are always sober when you drive? I would support such a thing. Drunk drivers are the worst.
I didn't think of that. That is a good idea.

Unfortunately it does not mean that. I am not sure if these stickers are in Canada or not. I usually see the stickers with numbers that represents the driver is a marathoner or 12K runner. Zero dot zero means I don't run at all, but I do drive. I am not a health nut. :)

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
727 Posts
I found that one blindly googling around and found it on ebay.

I just found one on Amazon. In the past I only saw numbers like 13.1 and 26.2 for 1/2 marathon and full marathon I guess it was an inside brag/joke amongst runners. Only spotted a 0.0 in someone's cubicle at work yesterday.

Amazon.com: 0.0 I Don't Run - Anti Marathon Lazy Jogging - Window Bumper Locker Sticker: Automotive
Good to know, always wondered where people got them since I never seen them locally.

The 0.0 one is funny. When it comes to the stick family stickers, I do see people without families rival those family stickers with something funny. Cool to see them.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not into putting decals on my cars at all, but I like that one. :)
I agree about not putting stickers on the car. Come to think of it, I haven't put stickers on my cars since buying my first Accord in 1984.

I don't want to be labeled. :)

I did think about safely sticking the 0.0 to the inside of the window for a time just to harass my running friends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.