Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have my iphone 6 paired to bluetooth. If I get a new message the text prompts will pop up on my screen, or if my phone rings I will hear it automatically come through the speakers.

Sometimes Im sitting in the parking lot waiting on someone, and try to play a quick video from facebook or twitter, and I have to switch to the Bluetooth audio. Usually Ill be listening to talk radio in the background, and flipping through social media. If I see a quick video I want to watch, it gets annoying switching back and fourth.

Anyone know how I could hear this come right from my phone while still listening to XM in the background? I guess I could disconnect from bluetooth, but anyone know if theres any magic button to push?

·
Registered
60 Posts
when you're sync with the bluetooth, try sliding your finger up from bottom screen of your iphone and dialogue screen will show giving you a choice to switch to iphone or bluetooth speaker. Hope this work.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I haven't have an iPhone for awhile, not sure if these settings exist. But most likely it should.

On my Android phone, I just toggle the Media Audio to OFF to play from the phone's speaker.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,008 Posts
You can only have 1 BT source at once.
Or only one Audio Source at Once!

Listening to XM: that will be your audio source.

If you want to pipe the audio from the YouTube video to the TLX, you must change the Audio Source to BT (then XM will be silenced/off) and all output from the connected BT device will go to the TLX.

To avoid switching back and forth (on the TLX) set (and forget) Audio Source to BT (on your TLX). Listen to all your entertainment (Talk Radio, Twitter videos, etc...) on your phone. Then you will only be switching at your phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts