Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am anxiously awaiting my new TL-AWD TECH. I signed in August to take advantage of the savings. My 2011 was my first TL and convinced me you can't get better bang for the buck.

How many people have received their AWD TL's? My saleman is on vacation until next week, and my maintenance lights are on (refuse to put another dime into a car I'm giving back), so needless to say, I'm getting anxious. :)

For those that will ask, I went with Slate Silver Metallic with Graystone interior and tints...

Thanks!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nitin, I received my TLX SH-AWD this past Tuesday and the grins keep coming. I too left a TL SH-AWD to get into the new car and no regrets but it certainly does drive a little different than its predecessor with regards to the tranny. The tech in the car is impressive and highly functional once you figure it out (still working on that but like the learning, Summest has been very helpful).

When I turned my car in, it too was down to 10% distance for the oil and out of gas. That's just how it is and you're right there's no point investing extra money in the car at that point.

Nice color, I went Blk but I think its hard to go wrong, enjoy!

·
Registered
438 Posts
my TLX SH-AWD arrived at the dealer yesterday but they need a few days to get it ready so i will be picking it up next saturday

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

So I am anxiously awaiting my new TL-AWD TECH. I signed in August to take advantage of the savings. My 2011 was my first TL and convinced me you can't get better bang for the buck.
Welcome to the Forum! I see this was your first post.

I, and others, are looking forward to hear about your experiences with your new TLX.

I decided to go with the I4 Tech so I only have FWD, but I know that a lot of members went for the V6 AWD. As you have heard from a couple of members, you are bound to hear from more. Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anxious

Thanks for the replies everyone - nice to see people are starting to get theirs, it does give me some hope!

I will definitely post some pics, reviews, etc once I get mine.

I have to agree, I don't think any color is really all that bad.

Nitin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts