Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,
I'm looking to buy a 2018 4 Cylinder TLX after lots of research. I found a certified pre-owned 2018 TLX with Tech Package for $22,100. It has 44k miles of it but was a leased car before being up for sale at the Acura Dealership. Do you think that is a good price or should I wait for December- February when the new Generation comes out. its the exact car I was looking for, Metallic Steel with Graystone, but the miles have me worried. Also on a side note what have been your with experiences certified cars from Acura ? There is a low APR event right now till July 6th is there similar promotions offered throughout the year? Thanks for reading!!

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Last year I purchased a certified leased 2018 TLX, Tech, 2.4L with 16k miles.

How long was it leased? If 1 year, that is very high mileage. Did they show you who leased it and where? If it was a company car then it should have been maintained properly.

On whole, 44k is just about broke in for an Acura and should last over 200k miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum. What does Kelly Blue Book say it's worth? 44K miles is still pretty high, even for 2 years old.
Thanks for the welcoming! Kelly Blue Book said between 21-24K but the car Fax report evaluated it at 20k which I'm going to use in my negotiations.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought a 3-year-old 2015 TLX two years ago, with one owner (and a fender-bender on record), with 65K miles. I haven't regretted it yet.

I've found that CarGurus has the best and most accurate estimates. What does CarGurus say about the value, given all available inputs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts