Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody have the jb4 tuner, thinking of getting one , just want some feed back to anybody who already bought one .

·
Registered
2021 TLX Advance SH-AWD
2 Posts
Has anybody have the jb4 tuner, thinking of getting one , just want some feed back to anybody who already bought one .
I was going to get it, but I have had so many issues with my TLX and kind of don't want to risk it at the moment. I was in touch with them at Burger Tuning before I even actually took delivery of the car about it. i was going to be a beta tester for it.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec
15 Posts
I was going to get it, but I have had so many issues with my TLX and kind of don't want to risk it at the moment. I was in touch with them at Burger Tuning before I even actually took delivery of the car about it. i was going to be a beta tester for it.
What issues have you had so far? I get random pops and crackling in the speakers every now and then that I can't figure out how to reproduce...
My brake system and lane keep assist ... And pretty much all the safety automation shut off on me one week. Dealership fixed it. It was a relay.

·
Registered
2021 TLX Advance SH-AWD
2 Posts
What issues have you had so far? I get random pops and crackling in the speakers every now and then that I can't figure out how to reproduce...
My brake system and lane keep assist ... And pretty much all the safety automation shut off on me one week. Dealership fixed it. It was a relay.
Engine valve tapping, pops and crackling in the speakers for sure especially with Apple car play too, it’s just the speakers I think because my loaner sounds the same (both have the 17 speaker ELS), I haven’t had an issue with the braking/lane assist yet. I also have issues with the puddle lights under the mirrors, (they stopped working lol), moisture inside and my windows fog up badly, a gasket slightly popping up around my windshield. I wonder if the moisture is from that 🤷‍♂️, it also feels weird at higher speeds like wind is getting under my hood and making a weird noise and causing drag. I just want to get rid of this thing tbh and get something else.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec
15 Posts
Engine valve tapping, pops and crackling in the speakers for sure especially with Apple car play too, it’s just the speakers I think because my loaner sounds the same (both have the 17 speaker ELS), I haven’t had an issue with the braking/lane assist yet. I also have issues with the puddle lights under the mirrors, (they stopped working lol), moisture inside and my windows fog up badly, a gasket slightly popping up around my windshield. I wonder if the moisture is from that 🤷‍♂️, it also feels weird at higher speeds like wind is getting under my hood and making a weird noise and causing drag. I just want to get rid of this thing tbh and get something else.
Wow valve tappings a new one lol... Yeah there's a lot of random noise I've noticed as well at speed. My windshield fogs early mornings too. I'm stuck with it though, this car was supposed to carry me until everything goes electric in 15 years but idk if I'll still have it in 10 years haha. We shall see. It's fun to drive at least.

·
Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD Apex Blue/Red
65 Posts
I had one on my Q50S Red Sport, I hope to see more ppl testing this b4 I jump on one. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
lol I was wondering what happened to my puddle lights as well. I saw them flickering once and now they never go back on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts