Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newport Convertible Engineering makes convertible roofs for brands like Rolls Royce, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, BMW, Cadillac, Chevy, Chrysler, DOdge, Ford, Honda, Jaguar, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, VW, Volvo, and others.

This is a convertible Acura TL that Newport Convertible Engineering has constructed. I can't tell if I love it or hate it, but BoldRide seems to think it is one of the Top Ten Tuned Rides from 2013.

We can’t say we’re in love with this TL convertible. In fact, its downright reprehensible, but we can’t help feeling like we want to meet the folks that have the stones to take on a project like this. Its sheer insanity is what puts it on this list.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot is wrong with this. The racing stripes make no sense, especially in that color. And the convertible roof just doesn't seem to match the styling of the car completely. Different color choice could help a lot. I think it would look better in blue with white stripes.

·
Registered
727 Posts
A lot is wrong with this. The racing stripes make no sense, especially in that color. And the convertible roof just doesn't seem to match the styling of the car completely. Different color choice could help a lot. I think it would look better in blue with white stripes.
Haha i know right.

It's a convertible, yet they have racing stripes?
I'd rather see racing stripes on a racing focused TL that isn't a convertible that kills performance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.