Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bluetooth quit working in my 2018 TLX. The Bluetooth is on in the settings but it is not highlighted in the source for me to select it. The HFL is not longer linking to my phone... it's like the Bluetooth is off or disconnected somehow.
I've tried turning the Bluetooth off then back on and that didn't help

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2022 Acura MDX A-Spec, 2020 TLX A-Spec, Performance Red Pearl with Ebony, 2017 Acura TLX
47 Posts
1- Turn off car and phone. Start them back up and make sure you Bluetooth is on in your phone. Typically this will allow a phone to pair that has been giving you problems.
2- If your phone continues to not pair, try to connect another phone. If a different phone pairs with your car then you know the problem is not the HFL but your phone. There are also suggestions in the owners manual.

·
Registered
2022 Acura MDX A-Spec, 2020 TLX A-Spec, Performance Red Pearl with Ebony, 2017 Acura TLX
47 Posts
To clarify a different phone pairs successfully in your car? If so it may be an issue with your phone. Try reading through the HFL section of the owners manual there is even a helpline number listed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
1- Turn off car and phone. Start them back up and make sure you Bluetooth is on in your phone. Typically this will allow a phone to pair that has been giving you problems.
2- If your phone continues to not pair, try to connect another phone. If a different phone pairs with your car then you know the problem is not the HFL but your phone. There are also suggestions in the owners manual.
Alright, we will try this on my aunt's TLX tomorrow when it returns for the installation of the new tires from 4Wheelonline. Her old phone suddenly stopped working. She's can't connect her new phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts