Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't even want this color but, man it's totally unique! No, white, black, silver, red.

Was the only one on dealer lot.

Paid list but dealer thru in about 2k of items on top. so I think I got a fair price.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Didn't even want this color but, man it's totally unique! No, white, black, silver, red.

Was the only one on dealer lot.

Paid list but dealer thru in about 2k of items on top. so I think I got a fair price.
Very nice. Congratulations! It is a nice color, especially with the Espresso interior. Enjoy.

·
Registered
251 Posts
It takes on quite a different color depending on what light it is in, huh? What kind of stuff did the dealer through in for you?

And congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
681 Posts
A little bizarre imho...

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think you made good choice for the Black Copper Pearl color. It was one of my choices also but I got Bellanova White instead because I liked how it looked with some accessories, future wheels. Also both times I went to the dealer, it was overcast/cloudy which did not bring out the color as much.

The BCP color looks very good especially when there is good sunlight plus it is less common making it more unique.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think you made good choice for the Black Copper Pearl color. It was one of my choices also but I got Bellanova White instead because I liked how it looked with some accessories, future wheels. Also both times I went to the dealer, it was overcast/cloudy which did not bring out the color as much.

The BCP color looks very good especially when there is good sunlight plus it is less common making it more unique.

Enjoy it!
TY! We havent seen the sun in several weeks it seems, but that will change i am sure. Then i csn see the true BCP!

·
Banned
15 Posts
BCP not available in Canada with Espresso interior. Looks really good! I wish they made that color combo in Canada. Many of my customers are asking for BCP/ESPRESSO but N/A in Canada :(

Please Acura, send us some BCP/ESPRESSO in CANADA!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am super jealous. I wanted this combo because I wanted darker leather to look better with tint. I think I've seen pics of yours with tint on AcuraZine? I hope mine still looks good tinted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.