I'm still running with the passenger side not yet blacked out but I did install splash guards last weekend. Another subtle change, and they should be at least a little bit functional. View attachment 25483
Right side is done. I'll redo a couple of my "first effort" bits on the driver's side where my trimming left a few small spots exposed chrome and a less-than-stellar seam, but that's low on the priority list, especially going into winter.
I did take 15 minutes to smoke the chrome steering wheel emblem. (My wife just shakes her head at me sometimes.)
The body emblems were a bit challenging, but the small size of this one vs. the thickness of the film made this interesting. It looks better in person, as the camera amplifies even the the slightest imperfections.