Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
clean car! love how the oem kit looks on the white, but my brother said the same thing, that the kit looked aftermarket.

·
Registered
979 Posts
lol ya i still have a lot to do to the rims, need to get them bored (they have smaller lexus center bore) get tires, TPMS sensors ($250 from acura!) and lowering springs for now.

·
Premium Member
4,859 Posts
Yeah. The sensors are pricey from Acura. Luckily my wheels came with them. It can certainly add up fast. They are going to look good though.

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

My 2015 TLX SH AWD really want to lower it and put a nice set of 19 inch avante garde's possibly m510s on this... cant seem to find a legit set of coil overs.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post and pictures. :)

Please tell us more about yourself and your new TLX.

·
Registered
5 Posts
a little about myself its my 4th 3rd Acura. I had a TSX then a TL SH AWD and Now this TLX.... my all time fav apperance wise was my 2011 TSX Tech i had 19 inch Avante Garde m310's on them

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
lol i was in line for my morning coffee, looked outside and thought it would make a good pic.

do you come to toronto by anychance? a buddy of mine just picked up a white TLX v6 so i was thinking about holding a TLX meet and perhaps dinner. there's about 6-8 of us so far.

·
Premium Member
4,859 Posts
I can't remember the last time I was in Toronto. I travel a lot.....just not to Toronto. There do seem to be a lot of TLX owners in TO though.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts