Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the Forum! I see this is your first post.

Tell us more about you and your TLX as we look at your pictures.:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! :) Its been exactly 1 month since I bought my TLX. It's been amazing to me so far (knock on wood!) Excited to be part of an awesome forum from what I can tell already!

Reactions: J233 and Summest

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you! nothing major planned yet. probably just tint in the near future. and maybe some low-profile tires? we shall see hah.

Reactions: typeess

·
Registered
727 Posts
Have you started preparing for winter?
I've been looking around for weather tech mats but haven't seen anything available yet for the TLX, are you planning to get a set this winter?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have you started preparing for winter?
I've been looking around for weather tech mats but haven't seen anything available yet for the TLX, are you planning to get a set this winter?

When I bought my TLX, it came with the all weather floor mats and I am fortunate to be living in sunny san diego, so that really isn't a priority for me. Although weather tech mats look way nicer :)
I know they have weather tech floor liners for the TLX, were you not interested in those or are you waiting for the actual mats?

·
Registered
317 Posts
ah, not sure why i didn't notice your location in your avatar.
now that you said it comes with all weather floor mats, would you ever get full carpet mats? i know for warmer climate, i'd prefer them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah, not sure why i didn't notice your location in your avatar.
now that you said it comes with all weather floor mats, would you ever get full carpet mats? i know for warmer climate, i'd prefer them.
i have those as well still sealed in plastic sitting in the trunk. I guess they "installed" the all weather mats just so they could up the sale price. oh well. no complaints here. lol. the full carpet mats are nice, but the all weather mats are so easy to clean. i guess the laziness in me is winning lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone. finally have some pictures of it during the day! (if i am posting pictures in the wrong thread, please let me know, im a noob when it comes to forums :) )

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beware of Weather Tech floor mats. I put a set in our Daughter's 2011 Honda Fit. They aren't rubber but a fairly hard plastic. After a summer or 2 they have curled up on all sides and don't fit very well. Now they look really bad. They are hard to keep clean too.
I bought the TLX rubber winter mats and they look very nice and will be easy to wash. I'll be putting them in now since the Denver snow is starting up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts