Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I want to say.My TLX has got a lot of attention when I am in it.I have noticed people looking at it when I have been driving it. I recently got out of it at the grocery store and a young man ask me about it. He told me that he thought Acuras had a bland styling, but he said that my TLX was an exception to that.I do have the silver slate and I feel that this color is the prettiest.Another thing,I live in northwest Indiana and I have only seen 2 other TlXs on the road and they were both black.There are just not too many out there in Indiana.Maybe as time goes on more people will see how beautiful the TLX is and we will see more on the road. Bobbo1234

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
They are a nice design. The lights Acura uses also make it very noticeable.

There aren't many on the road around here either although I've seen more over the past week or so. Maybe I'm just watching for them.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've noticed only six TLXs in seven weeks during my frequent travels around the Sacramento metro area.
The exterior design of the car is STILL striking for me to look at. The rear and profile are smooth yet smartly sculpted and enhanced by the varying shadows at different times of day. The front appears more bold and aggressive with its shapely contours that invite one to explore the refined interior and technology that lies within.
Sometimes I find myself going outside just to look at my car. I try to make it appear that I'm doing something purposeful, but you can likely tell that I'm just stealing glances at it...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've noticed only six TLXs in seven weeks during my frequent travels around the Sacramento metro area.
The exterior design of the car is STILL striking for me to look at. The rear and profile are smooth yet smartly sculpted and enhanced by the varying shadows at different times of day. The front appears more bold and aggressive with its shapely contours that invite one to explore the refined interior and technology that lies within.
Sometimes I find myself going outside just to look at my car. I try to make it appear that I'm doing something purposeful, but you can likely tell that I'm just stealing glances at it...

LOL. I am glad to hear someone else does this too.

·
Registered
255 Posts
LOL. I am glad to hear someone else does this too.
Yeah, and I turn back to catch one more look as I walk away after parking it...

Laughing with you!

Reactions: andre12dbsi

·
Registered
255 Posts
If I were to return my car and the dealer refunded ALL of my cash. I would return to that dealer and buy my car all over again.

No regrets and lovin' it!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I was out for a cycle the other night and I crossed paths with one in a residential area. As he went by I watched it go by, looking at the lines and thinking to myself man the more I see it the more I like it. The guy gave a little honk and a wave ahah...

·
Registered
255 Posts
I pulled up to a light on my way home this afternoon and stopped next to another TLX, the same color as mine, in the turn lane. I admit that I was gawking at it as it pulled away, then realized that I had left my turn signal on for about a minute and a half....

(...I guess I've become the type of driver that I have always loathed.)

...and by the way, at least the rear lamps of our cars don't look like a mismatch between the trunk lid and the rear fenders (ala BMW and Toyota)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts