Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody let me know why the driver’s seat of my TLX 2018 does not adjust itself automatically after seating liking.

·
Registered
2020 TLX, 3.5L, Tech package, Modern steel metallic
26 Posts
Have you programmed the settings (seat, mirrors, etc) per the Manual??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JimE53,
I’ve preset both the mirror & the seat and the driver’s seat does not advance all the time.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Just recently it started happening to to me that when starting the car that the seat does not move up as it always had before.,

·
Registered
2020 TLX, 3.5L, Tech package, Modern steel metallic
26 Posts
1) One possibility that can bite us is if we use use both key fobs. As you may know each fob can have its own unique settings. If you've programmed Key fob #1, but grab Key fob #2 by mistake your seat/mirrors/etc will ignore you (just like an unhappy spouse).

2) Another "quick thought" may be to pop a new battery in the fob. or...

3) Try programming/using your other fob. If everything now works OK with #2, then the most likely issue lies with the #1 fob. If both fobs don't consistently activate the functions, then it might be "Hello Dealer" time.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anybody let me know why the driver’s seat of my TLX 2018 does not adjust itself automatically after seating liking.
I had the same problem a while ago. Turned out having to change out some module. Covered under warranty and it works fine now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts