Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 TLX Base 3.5 FWD
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! (16 TLX 3.5 Base)

So this would be my first car to buy some aftermarket wheels for and I really don't want to mess anything up. (Mainly fitment lol) I recently purchased some H&R lowering springs and hopefully ill get to install them soon when the weather gets warmer! My next plan would be to buy some wheels and tires and I'm looking to go for a "Flush" look. As of now, I picked out some nice wheels from fitment industries and saw what others were running for TLXs. I'm just looking for some of you guys to help me with deciding which sizes should work with what I'm trying to do. Mainly I'm not sure what fitment for the wheels and tires would come out to be flush with my car! Hope this explanation helps and hope to get some info from you guys and your fitments!

Here are the sizes I'm currently looking at;

19x8.5 or 19x9. I'm thinking +30, +35 or +40? living in mass so the roads aren't all that smooth lol so hopefully 19s shouldn't be much of a problem. Looking to buy all 4 wheels the same and would 245 tires work with what I have picked out for wheels?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm running 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 with +38 offset front and rear. Front tires are 245-45-19 and rear tires are 275-40-19
They are flush against the fender.

·
Registered
16 TLX Base 3.5 FWD
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm running 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 with +38 offset front and rear. Front tires are 245-45-19 and rear tires are 275-40-19
They are flush against the fender.

View attachment 25946
Wow, that's a badass setup bro!! Really appreciate the info. Did you experience any rubbing? I'm thinking 19x9 +35 with 245/35/19 Should be what I'm looking for. Are you on coilovers or springs if I may ask?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, that's a badass setup bro!! Really appreciate the info. Did you experience any rubbing? I'm thinking 19x9 +35 with 245/35/19 Should be what I'm looking for. Are you on coilovers or springs if I may ask?
I was on RS*R spring and then I upgraded to RS*R coilover. I have about 3/4" - 1" clearance all around.
245 all around should be good but you might need spacer to have a clean flush look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts