Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that people don't let you into traffic? LOL i never experienced this with my TSX but i swear i had to check to see if i was driving a bmw or audi a few times.

how do you think the TLX rates on the ****-o-meter? i guess acura has been doing something right

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
You live in the GTA though. That town is full of inconsiderate D-bags lol. Here in the Hammer, most people are usually pretty polite drivers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You live in the GTA though. That town is full of inconsiderate D-bags lol. Here in the Hammer, most people are usually pretty polite drivers.
MTD hit the nail on the head...even in the suburbs (eg. Vaughan) - people drive their SUVs as if they own the road...4 way stop signs? forget it...if an idiot driver sees a moment, they'll drive through the stop sign....Toronto (GTA) is getting worse and worse....everyone is in a rush, there are limited alternate modes of transportation, and common courtesy has completely disappeared....

·
Registered
22 Posts
did you 'pimp' out your ride? or make it look like a gangster car? (tinted tail lights, etc.)

that people don't let you into traffic? LOL i never experienced this with my TSX but i swear i had to check to see if i was driving a bmw or audi a few times.

how do you think the TLX rates on the ****-o-meter? i guess acura has been doing something right

·
Registered
251 Posts
Toronto drivers are definitely not the friendliest. People drive fairly aggressively. I don't think it matters if you are in an Acura, Kia, BMW or Ford.

Well, I take that back, the people in BMWs may be a bit worse than the rest.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I've learned to strategically squeeze in. The trick is to only use your signal to comply with the local law rather than letting folks know you want in.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MTD hit the nail on the head...even in the suburbs (eg. Vaughan) - people drive their SUVs as if they own the road...4 way stop signs? forget it...if an idiot driver sees a moment, they'll drive through the stop sign....Toronto (GTA) is getting worse and worse....everyone is in a rush, there are limited alternate modes of transportation, and common courtesy has completely disappeared....
Very true. there's a 4 way stop near my daughter's school and so many people roll the sign it's crazy. funny thing is that there's a police station down the street.

did you 'pimp' out your ride? or make it look like a gangster car? (tinted tail lights, etc.)
not at all, it's 100% stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts