Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just got a 2017 2.4 San Marino Red w/Parchment and I would like to show him some pics of others with mods so he can get ideas.

So far he's planning to wrap the roof and the chrome in gloss black, paint the emblems black and the front grill the same red as the car. Next; he's waiting for my Q50 lease to be over so he can "borrow" they Niche Targa wheel and tire setup I have on mine. It is my understanding that the bolt pattern is the same as in the Q50 5x114.3.

Thanks ahead!

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI! any update on this? I just also got a 17 in red, and wanted to look for ideas. It would be interesting to see the beak in same color.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got a 2017 San Marino Red V6 SH-AWD w/Advance Package. I bought it in Feb of this year just before COVID locked everything down. It also came with the factory aero kit (which was a huge selling point for me). I've done a few cosmetic mods (blacked out all the window and bumper trims with pre-cut vinyl), installed lamin-x film on the headlights, LED reverse lights, and Acura puddle lights below the door. I also installed an S-VCM controller to disable the VCM system. I'd love to wrap the front grill, install coilovers and get 19" wheels at some point.
TLX2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
841 Posts
I've got a 2017 San Marino Red V6 SH-AWD w/Advance Package. I bought it in Feb of this year just before COVID locked everything down. It also came with the factory aero kit (which was a huge selling point for me). I've done a few cosmetic mods (blacked out all the window and bumper trims with pre-cut vinyl), installed lamin-x film on the headlights, LED reverse lights, and Acura puddle lights below the door. I also installed an S-VCM controller to disable the VCM system. I'd love to wrap the front grill, install coilovers and get 19" wheels at some point.
The puddle lights look great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would 100% tell him to go through with wrapping the roof.
I have a 2019 ASpec v6. I've only had it for aonth but it's absolutely killer.

I've seen grill conversion kits to get rid of the beak and be more in line with the new grill too. Imo the black and red combo for this car is the way to go. I'll post some pics here in a bit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts