Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new TLX last Wednesday and just found this place. It looks like there are some interesting discussions going on so I think I might just stick around!

For the record my car is a a 2015 TLX V6 SH-AWD Tech in Luster Graphite. I've pretty much been driving it back and forth from work for the last week but I did get a chance to take it out into the mountains yesterday. So far I'm loving every minute of it. The best part is freaking my girlfriend out with the LKAS system.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Great to have you here. Looking forward to you getting involved in some of the interesting conversations on the forum. Please post up some pictures of your TLX when you get the chance.

Cheers!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I picked up my new TLX last Wednesday and just found this place. It looks like there are some interesting discussions going on so I think I might just stick around!

For the record my car is a a 2015 TLX V6 SH-AWD Tech in Luster Graphite. I've pretty much been driving it back and forth from work for the last week but I did get a chance to take it out into the mountains yesterday. So far I'm loving every minute of it. The best part is freaking my girlfriend out with the LKAS system.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first posts are happy ones.

Glad you are enjoying your TLX as much as we are. :)

Definitely dig through the forum for gems of information. I sure learned a lot here and continue to learn something new once in a while.

What color interior did you decide on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

What other vehicles were you looking at before getting on the TLX?
I looked at Q50, an IS350 and an A4. Price wise, in my area, the Q50 was closest but the look of the car didn't really suit me. The IS350 was a nice car but I found it small and it couldn't even get close on price. The A4 felt a little better size wise but again, didn't represent the value that the TLX does.

I went with the black interior. I'm a little worried that it will show wear sooner than other options might. I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Welcome. I looked at those 3 cars too. None of them could touch the TLX for value.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Great choice, and welcome to the group! We've been hearing some snow driving and mountain stories, feel free to add to them!

Although we all hope no more snow stories for 6+ months please...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I looked at Q50, an IS350 and an A4. Price wise, in my area, the Q50 was closest but the look of the car didn't really suit me. The IS350 was a nice car but I found it small and it couldn't even get close on price. The A4 felt a little better size wise but again, didn't represent the value that the TLX does.

I went with the black interior. I'm a little worried that it will show wear sooner than other options might. I guess we'll see.
Great choices. Fortunately with an Acura product you can't ever go wrong :D

As long as you have the leather conditioned and the interior out of sun for extended periods of time, you'll be safe.

In the past I had my windows tinted and kept a windshield cover in my trunk for times where I have no choice but to park out in the sun... it helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts