Acura TLX Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
As promised, I went back out to the car with the Driver 1 key and put the home address back in. I made sure that the Driver 1 address book entry for my home location had the alert turned off. I used the Edit Go Home from the Navi menu to put the entry in and took a drive When I returned home - NO ALERT.

Another great mystery solved.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
I just checked the NAV manual and it also states that any entry in your address book can be set to have an alert when you get close to that address. Could it be you have an entry in your address book close to your house? If so I'm guessing you have an alert set. Another thing to check.
Excellent work.

I learned something new today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
LOL my car beeped today on the way to work and I remember this happening some time last week on my way back as well. I checked the dashboard and MID but didnt see any messages. Googled and stumbled upon this thread and it makes sense now. There is a costco on my way and I had set the alert as 'On' to find out what its does as I had no clue.

Thanks to this thread for solving the mystery LOL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else experiencing three annoying and loud beeps when you get closer to your home address? I believe it occurs when I am 1000 feet from home and it beeps precisely three times. It happens pretty much every single time - when I have music on or I am on the phone (bluetooth) or the nav is switched off.

Any tips on how to turn this "feature" off?
I don’t have NAV in my TLX but just recently replaced my battery and have now been experiencing this 3 beep issue as well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts