Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, I've been casually reading through these forums and envying every one of you!! But now, I think I'm finally ready to buy a TLX in the next few weeks. I've gotten price quotes from dealers in Missouri for $30,704 (not including taxes or title) for a base 4cyl model and I'm not sure if this is a good price or not?

I've been on edmunds, True Car, and other random websites trying to find the dealer invoice price, but I've read that these websites may not actually have the accurate prices. I've heard I can pay for these prices from A Fighting Chance, Consumer Reports, and other websites. Anyone have any reviews on providers of this information?

I appreciate the help and hope to be an owner soon!
;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Everyone, I've been casually reading through these forums and envying every one of you!! But now, I think I'm finally ready to buy a TLX in the next few weeks. I've gotten price quotes from dealers in Missouri for $30,704 (not including taxes or title) for a base 4cyl model and I'm not sure if this is a good price or not?

I've been on edmunds, True Car, and other random websites trying to find the dealer invoice price, but I've read that these websites may not actually have the accurate prices. I've heard I can pay for these prices from A Fighting Chance, Consumer Reports, and other websites. Anyone have any reviews on providers of this information?

;)
I sold Honda 2002 - 2004 and always found that Edmunds had their finger on the pulse of the market. That price is $200 over invoice and seems like a decent deal. If Acura operates the same as Honda they used to start incentives to the dealer in late July to August to help clear out inventory. If you are not fussy about color and willing to take what is in inventory it may pay to wait a few weeks. And welcome to the forum.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

;)
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to hear the good news and see your first post. :)

Best of luck to you in your quest to get a good price.

What color combo are you looking for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice, timbocool! Good to know I'm in the ball park for a good price. I'm looking to get the bellanova white/ebony or the crystal black/ebony.

·
Registered
105 Posts
welcome to the boards! I second the patience route, we'll shortly be at the MY16 changeover and they will typically pile cash on the hood to get them gone, like Timbo said...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts