Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AEM CAI. My car was used as a test vehicle by AEM. This was the intake they put on my car. They brought my car in for some additional testing, dyno runs , installation video and because of that put another brand new CAI on my car. So now I have an extra that was only on the car for less than 2K miles. It is in almost brand new condition. I am selling for $125 OBO as i want someone in the community to enjoy it as much as I do. It retails for $240 brand new. I prefer not to ship as I am hoping to sell local. I am in SoCal in South Orange County area. Hit me up if interested.

Jason

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you getting rid of it? Too noisy?
I am getting rid of it because AEM did more testing on my car and put another brand new one of the car and in turn I now have an extra. However I wont lie that at wide open throttle it is loud but normal driving you cant tell a difference between stock.

Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some local in SoCal make me an offer. This thing is basically brand new and it make the TLX more fun to drive for sure!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for price drop. $100 local pickup. Its basically a brand new intake for less than half the price of retail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts