Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my TLX yesterday and im kinda glad i bought it over 90 miles from home so i could have a nice leisurely drive home!

I ended up with the base 2.4l in the graphite color.... really like the color!

I stayed under the honda umbrella, i previously had a black civic si that i put over 112,000 miles on with ZERO issues. Hoping this is the same way.

Looking forward to staying on top of anything to do with the TLX in these forums!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Just picked up my TLX yesterday and im kinda glad i bought it over 90 miles from home so i could have a nice leisurely drive home!

I ended up with the base 2.4l in the graphite color.... really like the color!

I stayed under the honda umbrella, i previously had a black civic si that i put over 112,000 miles on with ZERO issues. Hoping this is the same way.

Looking forward to staying on top of anything to do with the TLX in these forums!
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is a happy one.

Also glad to see another Friendly Floridian. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Would be awesome if you could throw up some photos of your TLX.

Welcome to the forum!

What kind of stuff are you hoping to learn from the forum? Mods? Problems? Just stories?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome to the ranks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy the community that we have set up here. Would be awesome if you could post up some pictures of your TLX when you get the chance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will definitely get it tinted.. Either this week or next. Still trying to decide if I like these wheels or not so time will tell. Haven't really looked into anything else yet but it's still pretty new!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will post some pictures once I get a chance to detail it good...
What I am hoping to get out of the forums:
1. Not really mods except for wheels maybe..
2. Not so much problems, but keeping track of what's going on and how people make work arounds or how to avoid issues
3. Just have a place to talk about this great car we all have!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts