Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AcuraLink light is always red and the system does not work. When I go to info settings subscription status reads "check antenna". Spoke with Acuralink customer support and they advised me to take vehicle in for service. They have not yet seen this problem. Loaner car is not available until Jan. 08. Will post the dealer's findings then. Not happy this is my first Acura. Love the car but I already dropped it off a week ago for a factory paint blemish on the drivers door they were able to buff out. Hopefully little problems like these don't continue. TLX SH-AWD Technology package with remote engine start installed.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

My AcuraLink light is always red and the system does not work. When I go to info settings subscription status reads "check antenna". Spoke with Acuralink customer support and they advised me to take vehicle in for service. They have not yet seen this problem. Loaner car is not available until Jan. 08. Will post the dealer's findings then. Not happy this is my first Acura. Love the car but I already dropped it off a week ago for a factory paint blemish on the drivers door they were able to buff out. Hopefully little problems like these don't continue. TLX SH-AWD Technology package with remote engine start installed.
Welcome to the Forum! I am glad to see you made your first post.

Not to trivialize your problems, but they sound very fixable. I wish the best of luck hereon out. Let hope nothing really serious happens and that you can post some pics soon. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today the dealer resolved my Acuralink problem. Turns out the antenna was never connected on the assembly line. The system was not able to get a signal. Happy they fixed the problem quickly.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Omg the simple things in life. Glad its resolved!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.