Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my new TLX, I have sent several addresses from my desktop computer to my car using AcuraLink services. No problem, so far. I can find them easily in the car using the Navigation menu. Now I want to add the names of the people associated with these addresses, and then permanently save them in the address book. No luck! I can scroll down and find the words "Save to Address Book" and an alphabet screen comes up to permit editing the addresses. However, when I press the letters on the screen to add the names, nothing happens—and the info doesn't get transferred to the address book. How can I edit addresses downloaded from my computer to the car, and then save them to the address book?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Is the address displayed when you find them in the menu? If not the ODMD update is supposed to resolve that, and may allow the saving to the address book.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the address is displayed and I haven't done the update yet. I just cannot edit to add the name of the person at the address and it won't save to the address book. If this is a common issue, I can hope the update will fix it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts