Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. :)
My new car
Acura TLX 3.5 V-6 9-AT SH-AWD with Advance Package 2015
External Color: Bellanova White Pearl
prise in Moscow $35985 ;)

I am President of the Honda Russian Club ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Looks like the Euro version is the same as the North American one. Often they make smaller versions for Europe. Did you know that the North American Acura TSX was based on European Honda Accord?
I am curious what is the status of Acura in Russia? Is it considered a luxury brand on par with Lexus?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Have you been noticing a lot of these on russian roads so far or what?
Being president of a russian honda club... i assume you have owned or currently own another honda/acura..if so, what is it?

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

My new car
prise in Moscow $35985 ;)

I am President of the Honda Russian Club ;)
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is a good one.

Congratulations on getting a new TLX. Let us know how it drives.

From videos I have seen you have headlight washers. Anything else cool you have on your car as far as extras and accessories go.

I also notice that you have an Acura badge on the left rear side. Cool. I don't.

I saw a video on the Russian version but I cannot understand what she is saying besides not liking the manual adjustment for the steering column.

http://www.tlxforums.com/forum/acura-tlx-videos/3801-different-vantage-point.html

Once again, welcome Mr. President. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!
I saw a video on the Russian version but I cannot understand what she is saying besides not liking the manual adjustment for the steering column.

http://www.tlxforums.com/forum/acura-tlx-videos/3801-different-vantage-point.html
The headlights, the body, blah blah blah, the usual shpiel. The doors close nicely, the seat moves into any position, but the steering wheel is manual (spoiled dumb blond). Graphics of the bottom screen could be better. Likes the vibration feedback, lol. Also thinks Acura doesn't make seats out of pleather. Tight rear space, not a big trunk. Turn radius not the best, good MPG. Ecstatic about her parking job.

Apparently this year marks Acura's entry into Russia. Bad timing. Looks like Honda is not having much luck lately.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
The headlights, the body, blah blah blah, the usual shpiel. The doors close nicely, the seat moves into any position, but the steering wheel is manual (spoiled dumb blond). Graphics of the bottom screen could be better. Likes the vibration feedback, lol. Also thinks Acura doesn't make seats out of pleather. Tight rear space, not a big trunk. Turn radius not the best, good MPG. Ecstatic about her parking job.

Apparently this year marks Acura's entry into Russia. Bad timing. Looks like Honda is not having much luck lately.

@XxHaimBondxX ,

Thanks for the translation. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum!
Looks like the Euro version is the same as the North American one. Often they make smaller versions for Europe. Did you know that the North American Acura TSX was based on European Honda Accord?
I am curious what is the status of Acura in Russia? Is it considered a luxury brand on par with Lexus?
Acura TLX 3,5 SH-AWD in Russia Full American version.

Status Acura in Russia = Luxury brend HONDA;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum!
Have you been noticing a lot of these on russian roads so far or what?
Being president of a russian honda club... i assume you have owned or currently own another honda/acura..if so, what is it?
Many cars Acura in Moscow. Acura TLX little.
Version 3,5 only began selling.
I was lucky to buy cheap. Luck in the currency exchange rate. :)

I have two cars Honda S2000

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is a good one.

Congratulations on getting a new TLX. Let us know how it drives.
Now a lot of snow.
The trip is very comfortable and safe.

Reactions: Summest

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why Bad timing?
Now is the time to open in Russia and make production. Russia is a great country with great potential.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Buying a car in Russia seems like a risky business these days. What was the pricing like with the currency in flux? Haven't some companies halted sales altogether until the currency stabilizes?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Buying a car in Russia seems like a risky business these days. What was the pricing like with the currency in flux? Haven't some companies halted sales altogether until the currency stabilizes?
Acura is now sold
dollar price low
In Russia there are no problems :)

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
My new car
@SOS ,

Very nice photos. Thanks for sharing.
Could you take some photos of the center console with the displays on? I haven't seen what it looks like in the Russian Language. Your Cyrillic is a bit different than our Alphabet. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Non Ploblem ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mi amo
Io parlo Italiano