Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the chances of the TL receiving the hybrid platform from the NSX and RLX AWD?

It could come as a sort of higher type s trim.

·
Registered
222 Posts
very possible, the TLX is the only future Acura sedan that will be considered the "fancy accord" and it will only make sense if they keep some similarities between the two, one of the big similarities being the power plant. a Hybrid engine shared with the TLX and Accord around that time will happen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well its not bad if TLX will launch a sedan because they need to introduce something like that. I hope they will think about it and as you also talking about a hybrid car then, many other brands are introducing the hybrids but i think the electric car don't have power like other petrol cars.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well its not bad if TLX will launch a sedan because they need to introduce something like that. I hope they will think about it and as you also talking about a hybrid car then, many other brands are introducing the hybrids but i think the electric car don't have power like other petrol cars.
electric cars will always have more power, torque specifically. but unfortunately they don't deliver the same characteristics as a petrol vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts