Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What colors do you want the 2014 TLX to have?

Any 4th Generation Acura TL colors you'd like to see on the TLX?

4th Generation Acura TL Colors:

Crystal Black Pearl
Graphite Luster Metallic
Bellanova White Pearl
Silver Moon
Basque Red Pearl II
Fathom Blue Pearl

·
Registered
727 Posts
Was always a fan of Basque Red Pearl II although it's not a very common color. It's just one of those red's that suit luxury sedan's very well.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of crystal black pearl.. They have been using it for all the newer black cars. Bring back night hawk black pearl!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I hoping to see how the new Acura TLX would look like with the bellanova white pearl but it would be nice if they brought back the nighthawk black pearl too, i love those multi colored flakes ;)

The only problem is that we dont even have a clue how the TLX looks like yet.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I hoping to see how the new Acura TLX would look like with the bellanova white pearl but it would be nice if they brought back the nighthawk black pearl too, i love those multi colored flakes ;)

The only problem is that we dont even have a clue how the TLX looks like yet.
Always loved how nighthawk black pearl looked but like you said we have no clue how the TLX will look. Our color choices will also depend on how the colors we want look on the TLX.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well my favorite color in TLX is Graphite Luster Metallic.. I love that color because that looks like the choice of elite class peoples.. anyhow thanks for sharing your choice guys... here is a TLX in my favorite color...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well my favorite color in TLX is Graphite Luster Metallic.. I love that color because that looks like the choice of elite class peoples.. anyhow thanks for sharing your choice guys... here is a TLX in my favorite color...

wish i could say the same about that color, it's actually one of the few colors from acura that I really dislike. you can actually see how horrible this color sells just by looking at the majority of the new Acura's on the road.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think that the red looks great on the new TLX, but I have to say that I am not so much a fan of the graphite. That color looks good on other vehicles, but this particular shade of graphite looks really bland to me. I think that it would look better if it had some bronze flecks in it or something.

·
Registered
727 Posts
It seems like a color they would do, hopefully they will. Im sure what ever colors they end up going with where for good reasons.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Whatever exterior colors do come out I really hope they expand the interior colors beyond the usual G-B-T...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Good point, if there's one way they can better their vehicles it's with better interior options. Long gone are the days of just a few simple interior colors.

·
Registered
339 Posts
well acura usually has black, white, silver/gray, blue or red or both. some kind of beige or gold.

they should really do the red from the concept

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.