Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the TLX be ready for sale by this summer? June July?!

You can do it Acura! There are already some rumors mentioning early summer.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I really hope it's actually May and that there are no delays. How long after do you think you will finally put through an order?

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
I really hope it's actually May and that there are no delays. How long after do you think you will finally put through an order?
I was hoping to wait 6 weeks to avoid the stampede and the avoid high-get-it-now pricing. I don't need to pay extra to be the first on my block.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
waiting isn't a bad idea

i just want to get some reviews out to see what people think of the car before jumping on it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I was hoping to wait 6 weeks to avoid the stampede and the avoid high-get-it-now pricing. I don't need to pay extra to be the first on my block.
Good idea, it might be something I do, I just would hate having to possibly wait much longer to get a TLX. Sometimes second batches take a while

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i still have the TL so I'm ok for now

I'll probably wait until they come out with a 6MT

Or maybe I'll just ball out and jump to the german ship

·
Registered
251 Posts
"stampede" I think is probably an exaggeration.

I think its best to see how people like the TLX before you buy one. I am not completely confident that the TLX will be the amazing car that Acura wants it to be. Better to be patient than disappointed and out a significant amount of money.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thats what I'd do, wait for reviews from real world owners and even the journalists. rather be safe than sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.