Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[FONT=&quot]Hello, people of the Acura TLX forum. I am Igor from Ukraine, I have long wanted to buy a car that is not in Ukraine, and I bought it. Since my English is very bad, I use a translator, so I immediately apologize for any bad words. I do not blame this google translator[/FONT][FONT=&quot].:):):)[/FONT]

I bought through the application Copart and I was delivered to Ukraine Acura TLX 2,4 2018.
A car after a minor accident. The blow was in the back of the car.
In the trunk of the car there is absolutely nothing.
I can not imagine what it looks like the trunk is normal, not a broken car.I started looking for spare parts for repairs, but I would like to have an idea what should be in the trunk.

On the Internet, I did not find any photos and videos, so that it was clear that there is in the trunk (jack, spare tire, trunk floor). If anyone has such a car, please make a photo or video so that the trunk can be seen. I would be very grateful, I can upload a photo of how the repair works.
P.S. If there is anyone who speaks Russian or Ukrainian, please write.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hello, thanks for your answer and recommendation.
Sorry, I didn’t answer right away on a business trip + Christmas holidays + 7 hours difference.
When we have a day at your night. I want to show you what a deformed car looks like.
I have not seen the Acrura TLX 2018 before, so I don’t imagine what the original trunk looks like inside.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone has the opportunity to take a photo or video of such a trunk is not a bat car.
The contents of the trunk of the car when selling. Please do.
Now I will show you what parts I will order.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts