Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acura Canada has an offer for two years of complementary maintenance if you buy and receive your TLX by October 31. You can see it on the Acura.ca website

The offer expires at one minute to midnight on August 20 (Today)

I don't think you need to buy your car by today... You just need to register your intent.

So.. any Canadians thinking of buying... I don't think there is a downside to filling in this form. (But read the fine print for yourself)

It was ridiculously simple at this link:

Introducing the All-New Acura 2015 TLX

Here are the terms of the offer: Contest Rules

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not received my PIN yet either. But I did go on record with my dealer that I registered. I am trusting that all will be fulfilled and delivered in the spirit of the offer. Otherwise, they'll have a sh#tstorm on their hands.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I guess the best thing to do would be to sign up and then give your dealer a call just to let him know you are interested. How much money is this deal actually worth?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Email from Acura with pin# will be sent out Aug 28th. You then bring this pin# to your servicing dealer. However, after deadline is passed its over. Dealers have nothing to do with it and can't help you from what I understand, it's only a manufacturer offer. I called and asked and apparently you can bring this pin# to any servicing dealer and not necessarily where you purchased the car.

2 year maintenance offer is worth roughly $1200

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
It's expired now, but yeah it seems to have been for Canada only. Maybe makes up for some of the difference in car prices between Canada and the US. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I haven't told SWMBO that I have spoken to my dealer about changing from Graphite Luster Metallic to Black so that I can try for a Launch Kit...

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Acura Canada has an offer for two years of complementary maintenance if you buy and receive your TLX by October 31. You can see it on the Acura.ca website

The offer expires at one minute to midnight on August 20 (Today)

I don't think you need to buy your car by today... You just need to register your intent.

So.. any Canadians thinking of buying... I don't think there is a downside to filling in this form. (But read the fine print for yourself)

It was ridiculously simple at this link:

Introducing the All-New Acura 2015 TLX

Here are the terms of the offer: Contest Rules

I don't understand. I did not ask for this and I got free maintenance for the life of the lease, 3 years. It's my first lease, I just thought this is standard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.