Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're interested in getting a TLX but have not taken any action on stepping into your local Acura dealership and signing your life away, the benefits to the Acura Advantage program just might give you the push you need.

How many of you here that ordered received your Acura Advantage certificate?

• Price protection on the special TLX introductory lease & finance offers (see below)
  • $500 credit on Acura Genuine Accessories (at MSRP) after TLX vehicle purchase*
  • A lease extension of your current Acura lease*
  • Exclusively for returning Acura owners, a loyalty reward equal to two (2) monthly payments up to a total of $1,000*
Important information
  • Valid only toward the purchase or lease of a new 2015 TLX through AFS.
  • 2015 Acura TLX must be unavailable at time of certificate issuance.
  • Must obtain certificate from authorized Acura dealer and certificate must be presented at time of delivery. Certificate only valid at issuing dealer and for the client named on certificate.
  • Certificate not valid for cash sale and is non-transferrable. Excludes prior purchases and subject to credit approval.
  • Offer void where prohibited. Other eligibility requirements apply.
  • Date of certificate issuance must be prior to September 2, 2014.
  • 2015 TLX must be delivered to the client no later than October 31, 2014.
  • Offer is valid for only one vehicle per client and certificate can be redeemed only once.
  • Lease extension only for the term noted on certificate. Clients living in Alabama, Georgia and New York will be required to sign paperwork to process an extension. If the extension exceeds original maturity date by more than 6 months, the client will be required to sign extension agreement.
  • Terms and conditions based on final negotiations with dealer and contract with AFS.
  • Offers available at participating dealers only.
  • While supplies last.

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Got the certificate a couple weeks ago

Got the cert. Hopefully I can test drive a TLX this weekend or next week. I gotta drive it before I buy it.

Make sure you get your cert before August 1st. There is a weird condition that you have to get the cert while the car is not available.

Figured I will probably buy and I might as well get the goodies.

Hopefully I can use the $500 accessory gift to buy a spare tire.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got my certificate last week. I am just waiting for the car to come in and see if the new lease numbers work for me. The Advantage Plan incentives should help with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts