Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure how many active or retired Canadian Forces members there are on the site, but I came across this incentive the other day.

It offers $1000 discount to active or retired Canadian Forces members who have the CF One card. This appears to be over and above any active incentives.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried it. When I do get mine I'll definitely give it a shot. It doesn't seem to be very well publicized. I can't find it on the Acura site at all.

Here's a link to the site.

http://www.cfappreciation.ca/en/Dis...rio&p1=Ontario&c2=Ottawa&CityId=94&Scope=City

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Retired Moderator
2019 TLX
2,315 Posts
I'm not sure how many active or retired Canadian forces members there are on the site, but I came across this incentive the other day.

It offers $1000 discount to active or retired Canadian Forces members who have the CF One card. This appears to be over and above any active incentives.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried it. When I do get mine I'll definitely give it a shot. It doesn't seem to be very well publicized. I can't find it on the Acura site at all.

Here's a link to the site.

http://www.cfappreciation.ca/en/Dis...rio&p1=Ontario&c2=Ottawa&CityId=94&Scope=City

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Wow. You Canadians get a lot of benefits and options we don't see down here. Good for you guys.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess it would be a good time to update this thread.

When I leased my TLX last April I mentioned that I had a CF One card. Once the dealership looked at the card and confirmed that I was retired form the Canadian Forces they filled out the documentation and I received a $1000 cheque from Acura about 6 weeks later.

Hope this helps anyone who is currently serving or retired.

·
Registered
144 Posts
thanks for the heads up! I'll spread the word to my active duty friends. Don't suppose you know if any other automotive companies are doing the same thing in Canada besides Acura?

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know that Honda and Acura do and advertise it. Acura is $1000 and Honda is $500.

I believe others have incentives too but I'm not 100% sure which ones. I think they are on the actual CF Appreciation site.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I guess it would be a good time to update this thread.

When I leased my TLX last April I mentioned that I had a CF One card. Once the dealership looked at the card and confirmed that I was retired form the Canadian Forces they filled out the documentation and I received a $1000 cheque from Acura about 6 weeks later.

Hope this helps anyone who is currently serving or retired.
thank you for your service.

if only they offered it to emergency services then i'd be all over it :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts