Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TLX A-Spec Red here. Is there a source for accelerator and brake pedals that match the dead pedal or left footrest? Kinda looks like they just forgot something.

·
Registered
112 Posts
From what I've found, you can use the 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec gas pedal with no fitment issues. Though, the RDX pedal doesn't have the curved shape of the TLX pedal. The only thing you will need to do is rotate the connector completely to connect your TLX connector to the pedal. For the brake pedal you can use the MDX or RDX A-Spec brake pedal cover.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
From what I've found, you can use the 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec gas pedal with no fitment issues. Though, the RDX pedal doesn't have the curved shape of the TLX pedal. The only thing you will need to do is rotate the connector completely to connect your TLX connector to the pedal. For the brake pedal you can use the MDX or RDX A-Spec brake pedal cover.
Seems odd that this wasn't included on the TLX A-Spec. Like they somehow forgot about it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah, Acura seems to do some odd stuff like that a lot. Same trim level between models include different features. Why put faux exhaust tips on the TLX A-Spec, but real exhaust tips on the RDX A-Spec? My guess I is there a number of factors driving that, but regardless it is a little bit of an annoyance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don't have part numbers for those do you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts