Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my car for 2 years now, and now that I've decided I'm going to keep it for a long time I thought it would be nice if I did a little upgrading. . What’s the best exhaust for 6.7 power-stroke for performance and fuel economy? I loved this but I'm not sure about the choice. I am wanting to slowly do the exhaust, then cold air intake and then a chip of some kind. Are they all the same besides what they are made of? I am only getting around 13 MPG so I am wanting to try to get that up some. Is straight piped or a muffler better or is it personal preference? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
752 Posts
Usually a good idea to make sure your vehicle is in good condition before doing mods. You are getting 13 mpg? Do you drive it like a race car? Is a brake dragging? Is there a fuel leak? What is the problem?

·
Registered
2020 TLX, 3.5L, Tech package, Modern steel metallic
9 Posts
I'm confused (but that's not unusual). The only 6.7 Powerstroke that I'm aware of is a DIESEL engine, which might might explain the stated "13 mpg". This type of mileage would be very unusual for even the most flogged TLX. Are we dealing with some sort of much-delayed April Fools joke, or am I missing something?

·
Super Moderator
752 Posts
Are we speaking about a TLX or a 6.7 Ford Powerstroke?

·
Super Moderator
906 Posts
This is so strange! I also follow the Ford Power Stroke Forum (Yes, my other vehicle may be a Ford F350 SB CC 6.7l). The Forum is the SAME software and I have both in Dark mode! I thought things got all jumbled over night!!.
@73AgentOrange are you posting in the correct forum!

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
C’mon, you guys can’t tell me you weren’t intrigued to see the first 6.7 power stroke exhaust on a TLX.....

·
Super Moderator
906 Posts
C’mon, you guys can’t tell me you weren’t intrigued to see the first 6.7 power stroke exhaust on a TLX.....
That would look cool!

Reactions: andre12dbsi
1 - 7 of 7 Posts