Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Canada,

I currently have a 4G TL (2012 SH-AWD Elite) and I just signed for a 2015 TLX SH-AWD Elite in Bellanova white with ebony leather today with delivery scheduled for March 20th. I am looking forward to the new ride however a little concerned as my 4G has been very good to me; very little maintenance required, ride smooth as silk, comfy seats and peppy when I needed. That being said, a lot of driving brought me 10K over my KM allowance with still 6 months remaining in a 48 month lease prompted me to make the change. Looking forward to the jewel LED's and other tech such as heated steering wheel, un-lock on all 4 doors (as opposed to two), larger trunk opening, heated rear seats, rain sensing wipers and overall Acura quality!

Will have to off load my current winter set-up rims and TPMS and hope my current rubber will fit (245/45/18 Michelin Alpin PA4's) on a new set of rims as the Canadian winters here can be harsh!

Anyway, looking forward to the new ride!

Cheers,

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Greetings from Canada,

I currently have a 4G TL (2012 SH-AWD Elite) and I just signed for a 2015 TLX SH-AWD Elite in Bellanova white with ebony leather today with delivery scheduled for March 20th. I am looking forward to the new ride however a little concerned as my 4G has been very good to me; very little maintenance required, ride smooth as silk, comfy seats and peppy when I needed. That being said, a lot of driving brought me 10K over my KM allowance with still 6 months remaining in a 48 month lease prompted me to make the change. Looking forward to the jewel LED's and other tech such as heated steering wheel, un-lock on all 4 doors (as opposed to two), larger trunk opening, heated rear seats, rain sensing wipers and overall Acura quality!

Will have to off load my current winter set-up rims and TPMS and hope my current rubber will fit (245/45/18 Michelin Alpin PA4's) on a new set of rims as the Canadian winters here can be harsh!

Anyway, looking forward to the new ride!

Cheers,
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post.

I am sure you will love the TLX. I enjoy my drive to and from work every day.

Where in Canada are you located? We only have a few Canadians as members. :laugh:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts