Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for detailed spec of 21 Type S wheel spec, such as offset and center bore, because I am trying to buy a aftermarket wheel. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks man, do you have the post address that I can check?
You have to be a member of the group to see it but: Facebook Groups

"So after all the detailed engine and underneath pics I posted yesterday, people had lots of questions. The biggest ones were will the 19s from say, my A-Spec, fit over the Brembos on the Type S, as well as bolt pattern questions. So I came in to work even earlier than normal to swap a wheel between mine and the S. The answer is YES, they will fit/clear, and same bolt pattern as expected of course. Here’s a bunch of pics, and one video at the end of me spinning it by hand. Yes, even the wheel weights clear the caliper too. So yes, it all fits!
👍🏻
It’s damn close, but it fits."

He also states the knuckle is the same so Brembos from Type-S will fit/mount on all other trims of TLX.

·
Registered
2021 TLX Type S (had 1994 Integra GSR 4DR)
75 Posts
I am taking delivery of my S tomorrow, the 19 inch from the regular TLX fits and I am having the Tech package wheels swapped (NJ pot holes destroy excessively low profile tires). We tested them and they do fit and leave about 1/2 inch between the calipers and the wheel. (I can post pictures if you need them)
However for winter I wanted the Base model 18inch wheels, and they are too small to fit over the calipers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
You think it is possible to run the same Performance Wheels/Tires set up from the TYPE-S on the TLX Aspec AWD (2022) without having any powertrain and/or issues down the line.
100% bigger is never a problem for clearance unless you are sizing up the entire diameter/width. Type-S are 20" but overall wheel/tire diameter and width are the same as A-Spec 19s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts