Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s my beef with Acura, I’m looking at ordering a new 2022 Type S but it doesn’t come with all options that’s in the Advance Package even though it’s more expensive. You would think they’d put every option in this model! For example it doesn’t include Heads up display, Surround view camera & Fog lights. Also, the difference between Type S & the Type S Performance is in the wheels, tires, exterior & interior colors. They don’t give you an option in the Type S to upgrade the wheels & tires to the Performance ones in the Pearl White with Orchid interior color combination. Wish I could custom order!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here’s my beef with Acura, I’m looking at ordering a new 2022 Type S but it doesn’t come with all options that’s in the Advance Package even though it’s more expensive. You would think they’d put every option in this model! For example it doesn’t include Heads up display, Surround view camera & Fog lights. Also, the difference between Type S & the Type S Performance is in the wheels, tires, exterior & interior colors. They don’t give you an option in the Type S to upgrade the wheels & tires to the Performance ones in the Pearl White with Orchid interior color combination. Wish I could custom order!
I agree with you, I got my Type S in Oct 2021. It was #1394. I miss the 360 camera that I had in my 2018 Advance and wished it had Heads Up Display & Fog Lights. Now the New 2022 MDX Type S does have an Advance option.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree with you, I got my Type S in Oct 2021. It was #1394. I miss the 360 camera that I had in my 2018 Advance and wished it had Heads Up Display & Fog Lights. Now the New 2022 MDX Type S does have an Advance option.
The sales people at the dealership I use are incompetent, I knew more about the car than they did & on top of that they wanted to charge me an additional 5k on top of MSRP. I told them to keep it & I went to Lexus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts