Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 Acura Type S wheels 5 X 120 bolt pattern.
Newly used wheels with only 500 miles.
Wheels and tires are still in new condition
Take a look at pictures I am asking a
$1,900 obo
Wheel & tires specs
20’x9’
5x120 bolt pattern
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Tread Hubcap

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Wheel Tire Bicycle wheel rim Motor vehicle Bicycle tire

Tires are Ferelli 255/35 R20 cinturato P7
No scratches at all.

·
Super Moderator
441 Posts
You are right Louis, they do look brand new. So, what did you put on instead? Pictures please?

I am running Pirelli 245/40 R19 94H tires on my car. I normally change from the junk tires that come on a vehicle to Michelin but I went with the Pirelli this time because they are warrantied for 77K miles. I am sure glad that I did as these are the quietest tires I ever owned. I also love the feel I get on the curves.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right Louis, they do look brand new. So, what did you put on instead? Pictures please?

I am running Pirelli 245/40 R19 94H tires on my car. I normally change from the junk tires that come on a vehicle to Michelin but I went with the Pirelli this time because they are warrantied for 77K miles. I am sure glad that I did as these are the quietest tires I ever owned. I also love the feel I get on the curves.
I had bought these to modify my 2019 TLX A-spec bought the cost to make it work is more than expected so I am letting them go.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
2022 Acura Type S wheels 5 X 120 bolt pattern.
Newly used wheels with only 500 miles.
Wheels and tires are still in new condition
Take a look at pictures I am asking a
$1,900 obo
Wheel & tires specs
20’x9’
5x120 bolt pattern
View attachment 27494
View attachment 27495
View attachment 27493
View attachment 27492
Tires are Ferelli 255/35 R20 cinturato P7
No scratches at all.
These would make a great spare set of winter wheels & tires for someone that has the Type S Performance car. I'm in the opposite situation, looking at a Type S custom built but want a spare set of the Performance wheels & tires for summer driving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts